If you're looking for a way to get your lawn and landscape in Arizona looking their best before the winter season sets in, then you should schedule a fall cleanup service. A fall cleanup service usually consists of several different services that are designed to give your property an overall clean appearance while also preparing it for the upcoming winter months. Some of these services include mowing, landscape bed reshaping, plant trimming, debris removal, and leaf removal. What's more, hiring professionals to perform this service is highly recommended because they will follow industry best practices when performing the various services.
What is a fall cleanup service?
A fall cleanup service is a combination of various services that are designed to help your lawn and landscape look their best before the winter season arrives. In the fall, your lawn and landscape beds will be filled with leaves and debris, which can drag down the curb appeal of your property. By scheduling a fall cleanup service, you can help your lawn regain its beauty. What's more, this service will help prepare your property for the winter season so it can make it through the winter healthy and emerge in good shape come spring.
What services are typically included in a fall cleanup service?
Although there may be some variations depending on which company you choose to hire, a typical fall cleanup service generally includes the following services:
- Debris Pickup: A fall cleanup service should include picking up any debris on your property so it can't negatively affect the health and beauty of your property.
- Leaf Removal: Leaves should be removed from your property in the fall so they can't suffocate your grass or mar the aesthetic of your property.
- Landscape Bed Reshaping: Landscape bed reshaping will help define the shape of your landscape beds and improve their overall aesthetic.
- Plant trimming: Plant trimming should be done in the fall to remove any overgrowth and keep your plants looking neat and manicured.
- Lawn Mowing: You should have your lawn mowed during a fall cleanup to keep it looking its best and to get it at the appropriate height before it goes dormant during the winter.
Why should you hire professionals to perform a fall cleanup service?
Hiring professionals to perform a fall cleanup service is highly recommended. That's because they will follow industry best practices when performing the various services that are part of this type of service. For example, professionals will typically perform a full inspection of your plants to ensure that they don't miss anything when trimming them. They will also use the appropriate tools and have the knowledge and experience to ensure they perform their tasks correctly. What's more, professionals have a keen eye and will be able to spot any potential health issues with your lawn and landscape, and can inform you of the best ways to deal with them.
Give us a call today to schedule our fall cleanup service.
If you're looking for a way to get your lawn and landscape looking their best before the winter season arrives, we are the company to turn to. At Divine Design Landscaping, we offer a fall cleanup service that includes lawn mowing, landscape bed reshaping, plant trimming, debris removal, and leaf removal. We offer this service to residential and commercial properties in Phoenix, Laveen, Scottsdale, AZ, and throughout the surrounding areas. Give us a call at (602) 769-4564 to schedule our fall cleanup service today!